Professional Fence Repair Services
Do you need reliable fence repair service?
No matter the size of your property or scope of your fence project, Papa’s Handyman can create a fencing solution that works for you. Here at Papa’s Handyman, our ultimate goal is to serve you and make your experience a pleasant one, and our team will stop at nothing to ensure that you come away more than satisfied.
Every fence project is important to us and we work hard to exceed your expectations. Our goal has and remains to meet the needs of our customers while at the same time providing the highest quality fencing at competitive prices. If you’re looking for excellent service and a people-friendly approach, then you’ve come to the right place.Estimate Request
We repair the following types of fences:
- Oak Fences
- Cedar Fences
- Chestnut Fences
- Pine Fences
- Spruce Fences
- Vinyl Fences
- Aluminum Fences
- Chain Link Fences
- Wrought Iron Fences
- Slate Fences
More Information About Fences
A fence is a freestanding structure designed to restrict or prevent movement across a boundary. Lightness of fencing is different from a wall and is not always used to block vision. Fencing in general is a tedious task, in addition general fence repair, gate repair, fence post replacement, or picket replacement require precise attention to detail.
Throughout history fences marked boundaries, designated property ownership and served as a physical reminder of trespassing laws. Today, fencing adds decoration to property, provides a desired level of privacy, provides safety to those wishing to be fenced in, or have others fenced out!
A great looking fence is not always a safe one. With the amount of money spent on materials alone, hiring professionals may save you money in the long run. Papa’s Handyman builds quality fencing, extending fencing life and limiting future fence repairs. Papa’s Handyman also tackles fence post replacement, gate repair, picket replacement and general fence repair.
Attention to detail is the biggest job in fencing, fence repair, gate repair, picket replacement or fence post replacement. Ignoring details means more time fixing the problem, and less time for tackling another weekend project!
Top Rated Fence Repair Service
Papa’s Handyman is your affordable, reliable fence repair service.
We provide a professional fence repair services in a timely manner. By choosing our fence service, you can have the comfort of knowing your project will be completed on-schedule and on-budget. At Papas Handyman we guarantee you a stronger fence.Contact Us
Papa’s Fence Repair Services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a one year warranty on workmanship. For professional, affordable, quality fence repair services in your area call Papas Handyman.
Find Quality Solutions For Your Fence Repair Needs!
All fence repairs come with a one year warranty.
Sometimes a complete replacement may be a bit too costly to justify. In these cases we will work with you to repair and improve your current fence by utilizing existing materials wherever possible. This may include shoring up or replacing some of the posts and keeping as many of the existing rails as possible to reduce your materials cost. In addition, we can repair just a section of fallen down fence or replace some of the more decayed or rotted boards. Top this off with a fresh coat of stain to create an “As Good As New” fence at just a fraction of the cost of a complete fence installation. We guarantee our fence repairs for a full year!
New construction often includes fencing and then owners face challenges of fence repair, gate repair, fence post replacement or picket replacement. Luckily, fencing, fence repair, gate repair, fence post replacement, or picket replacement all follow these typical steps:
- Check local laws, required permits, height as well as type of fencing restrictions. By following rules, you will prevent fence repair projects from attracting neighborhood complaints!
- Consider area size, climate and location when determining fencing type to use.
- Measure and cut all materials precisely. This will ensure that they will align flush. Always begin fence repairs at corners, building supports and braces to support the fence weight.
- Remove the damaged section of fence for replacement. Also remove attached sections for picket replacement, fence post replacement or gate repair. Use a pry, handsaw or any method, being careful not to weaken the remaining fencing quality.
- Replace all fencing removed with new fencing, nails and nail holes. Use pressure treated fence posts to extend the life of fencing, fence post replacement, picket replacement, gate repair and general fence repair.
- Wash and sand fencing before painting or staining. Use a cleanser that does not damage surrounding areas such as (bushes, plants or any outdoor areas). Metal and vinyl fencing can be cleaned to match new fencing closely. Try to use the same materials as original fencing (metal, wood, stain or paint) for a near seamless fence repair, picket replacement, gate repair and fence post replacement.
- Check to make sure that posts are straight for gate repairs, fence post replacement and picket replacement. If one is crooked each one will be a little more off and will be a nightmare to repair! Gate repairs are like fence post replacements. Dig and fill larger holes with concrete or dirt for extra support in moving gate repairs. Also be sure to keep posts 3 feet apart for easy passage with a variety of items in the future!
For professional fence reepair call Papa’s Handyman today at 1-877-792-7252.
Since 2009, we have created a system where we able to accurately price (over the phone) fence repair / replacement projects. Snap a photo, shoot a video or give us the measurements and we will be able to accurately provide you with a free cost estimate by phone or email. For a free phone quote, call 1-877-792-7252. We look forward to helping fix your damaged fence!